Administration and usage of the Audience Finder and Show Stats websites
1. These websites are administered by:
The Audience Agency with registered address: The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Business Park
Greenall Ave, Stockton Heath, Warrington, WA4 6HL
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 811 7915 Registered Charity No. 1149979 VAT Registration No. 178556166
2. Access to and use of these sites are provided by The Audience Agency subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of these sites constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the sites.
3. The copyright in the contents of and the publications in these sites are owned by The Audience Agency or its licensors. The names, images and logos identifying The Audience Agency or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of The Audience Agency and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks, and The Audience Agency reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of The Audience Agency.
4. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in these sites or use them for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use these sites only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of these sites by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within these sites.
6. In no event will The Audience Agency be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the sites.
7. The Audience Agency does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in these sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
9. The Audience Agency is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information.
10. On these sites you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. The Audience Agency does not hold any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with The Audience Agency. The Audience Agency, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information or contents contained on any linked sites.
11. Governing law – these terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions of use.
The sites are intended to be accessed by users in the UK. Non-UK users must understand the information on the sites may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws.
12. Virus Protection – Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, The Audience Agency cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from these websites. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any: Viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or Telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the sites.